Founded in 2008
Kristof founded OpenvStorage back in 2008, OVS was working closely together with Amplidata.
Open vStorage is a ultra reliable distributed block store for hyper performance storage workloads. It has customers in the USA, India, Asia and Europe.
- 2013 Open vStorage integrates with OpenStack
- 2014 Open vStorage integrates with VMWare
- 2014 Open vStorage showcases All Flash Array
- 2015 Open vStorage integrates with Green IT Globe’s G8 Cloud Stack
- 2016 Open vStorage releases Fargo, geoscale multi-datacenter storage clusters which offer super-fast block storage
OpenvStorage is an independent cash flow positive company today and servicing customers globally.